Done with errors on the page
Indianapolis, IN, United States
Please register to view contact info
Madison, WI, United States
$13.50 per hour
Utility Locate Technicians throughout
Dane County, WI.
USIC, LLC (USIC)
is one of the nation's fastest growing underground utility locating companies. By locating underground utilities, we are protecting the communities where we live and work.
are responsible for the correct, safe and efficient locating of underground utilities including telecommunications, electric, power, cable TV, gas, water and sewer systems. This includes taking time to thoroughly search for underground utilities in an area, properly marking the location, completing the necessary paperwork and photographing each locate.
Our Locate Technicians work using our “mobile office” approach. As a Locate Technician, you will be provided with an all-expenses paid, take-home company vehicle, company laptop and mobile phone to complete open tickets on a daily basis.
Save on work travel expenses with a company provided vehicle!
USIC employees are promoted from within the company, giving you the opportunity to advance in skill, experience and pay! As an employee, you will have the potential to increase your earnings twice during your first year of employment with excellent safety and quality performance!
These are daytime, full-time positions with possible overtime if needed. The starting pay for this position is $13.50 per hour, with the potential to earn up to $14.60 per hour after your first year.
Comprehensive, paid training is provided by an experienced instructor. No prior locating experience is necessary.
• 100% paid training
• Company vehicle -- all vehicle expenses paid
• Company laptop, phone and equipment
• Advancement opportunities -- we promote from within the company
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid holidays
• 401(k) with company match
• Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions; outdoor experience preferred
• Must be able to work in a confined space; walk, bend and lift up to 75 pounds
• Must be computer proficient
• Must be available to work overtime and some weekends (as needed)
• HS Diploma or GED required
• Must pass a drug screen
• Valid driver's license and safe driving record required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.